Dear Romantic Couple,
For better or for worse, you and your partner’s lives became intertwined when you promised “‘til death do us part.”
You’re still very much in love. Totally committed to each other. And can’t imagine being with anyone else.
But something’s missing.
Does the following sound familiar to you?
Chores… Errands… Finding a plumber… Checking on your elderly parents… Helping kids with homework… Shuttling them back and forth…
Career… Job pressure…Trying to get to the top…Trying to stay on top… Bringing work home… Managing finances… Networking after hours…
You’re each on your separate busy-life treadmill, and it shows no sign of slowing down.
You wake up in the morning, you step on your own treadmill, and you do the same thing all over again.
It Doesn’t Happen Overnight
First, the weekly date night becomes monthly. Then it disappears altogether.
The planned get-away weekend never happens.
You’re so exhausted, you fall asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow. You’re too tired to listen… You’re too exhausted for affection…
You’re too busy to really talk… No time for each other… No time to reconnect… No time for…
Romance. And that’s what’s missing.
When you let romance fall by the wayside, you create a time bomb in your relationship — it won’t go off overnight, but you’ll hear the ticking.
Wait a minute, you say. We do go out for a romantic dinner on our anniversary and on Valentine’s Day. Sorry, that’s not going to make the cut. But everyday romance will.
If you’ve read this far, congratulations. That tells me that I’ve struck a chord and you want to stop the ticking time bomb, or you’d like to know more ways to keep the spark alive.
But first I’d like to make sure that we’re on the same page as to what everyday romance means.
- It’s when making your partner feel special has become second-nature to you.
- It’s when you tell your honey that you’re thinking of him or her. Sure, you can project your thoughts all you like, but make sure your sweetheart knows.
- It’s not waiting for a special event to give your partner undivided attention and affection.
- It’s knowing that seduction begins w-a-a-y before bedtime.
- It’s being attuned to romantic opportunities every day. Yes, every single day.
Sounds like a tall order? Hear me out. Weren’t you and your sweetheart hopeless romantics in the beginning? You didn’t seem to run out of ideas then on how to make each other feel special every day.
All right, you say. But that was then — it’s different now:
- Synchronizing schedules is an ordeal
- You have a lot more responsibilities
- Your jobs are demanding
- It’s hard to be frequently romantic when kids are around
- Money is tight
But what if I told you that romance can flourish in your marriage even with frazzled schedules and a skimpy budget?
Think about the look on your partner’s face when he finds an unexpected love note under his pillow… or when you hand her a rosebud while grocery-shopping…
Think about all these reasons why the effort is all worth it:
- Your connection remains strong even when distance keeps you apart.
- Because you feel appreciated, you don’t feel resentful, trapped or taken for granted.
- You don’t have a sliver of doubt that you’ll grow old together — happily.
- You take care of yourself better – for each other.
- You relationship deepens, not only as life partners, but as best friends.
By now I hope you’re a believer–that you clearly see how everyday romance can spice up your marriage not just in the short-term but forever after.
- Your creativity becomes limitless, inspired by the affection you give and receive.
- You set a good example for your children.
- Other couples look up to you in admiration and envy.
- The feeling of well-being spills over to other areas of your life – you’re a better parent, better employee, and, of course, better spouse.
- You’re more inspired to achieve your goals.
- You’re less frustrated over things you can’t control.
Discover Exciting, Time-Tested Ideas And Tips
That Color Your Marriage Romantic
The Busy Couple’s Guide to Everyday Romance: Fun and Easy Ways to Keep the Spark Alive abounds with stories of happily married couples who attest to the power of romance — not just on special occasions, but on a daily, consistent basis.
This book helps you navigate your way back to memory lane…back to those moments that remind you why you chose each other for your life’s journey.
And here’s the gravy — it’s brimming with terrific suggestions that fit your schedule and your budget.
From simple, heartfelt expressions of affection to elaborate declarations of love, the ideas presented in this book are fun and easy-to-follow. They inspire you to trust your intuition and create memories that’ll stay with you long after the reasons for your busy schedules cease to exist. Tailor them to your unique relationship or use them as a springboard for your own.
Get a copy of The Busy Couple’s Guide to Everyday Romance: Fun and Easy Ways to Keep the Spark Alive now. You can spend hours and hours wading through articles and Web sites on romance and marriage. You can spend hundreds of dollars on books and CDs, and still end up with only a few practical tips that apply to your particular situation.
Or… you can order this guide.
To a romantic, fun-filled life,